Orillia Home Inspector Training
Importance of Training: Home inspectors play a crucial role in helping buyers and sellers make informed decisions about properties. Proper training ensures that inspectors are knowledgeable, thorough, and capable of identifying both obvious and hidden issues.
The Orillia Home Inspector is a Certified Building Code Official with the Ontario Building Officials Association. Roger is also a Certified Master Inspector who has performed over 9,000 Home Inspections. The Orillia Home Inspector is also a member of InterNACHI and follows their Standards of Practice regarding Home Inspections.
InterNACHI Certified Inspector
|Standards of Practice
|Wood Destroying Oganism
|Water Heater TPR Valve
|25 General Standards
|Commercial Property Inspections
|Moisture Intrusion & Damage
|Log Home Inspections
|Foundation Walls & Piers
Building & Inspection Qualifications
- 7 Years in charge of Project Reviews which entailed reviewing project drawings and site visits to ensure compliance.
- Registered home builder with HUDAC ( replaced by TARION )
- Worked as a roofer for over 3 years.
- Performed building inspections for CFB Borden Fire Department for over 30 years.
WETT Certified Inspections
Level One WETT Certified Inspections for Wood Stove, Fireplace, Pellet Stoves, Fireplace Inserts and Outside Boilers for over 20 years.
FREE Thermal Imaging
Free Thermal Imaging with Infrared Camera included with every Home Inspection. Roger Frost was the first Home Inspector in Simcoe County to offer Thermal Imaging services.
Money Back Guarantee
The Orillia Home Inspector offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all inspections. Your Guarantee is good for 30 days after you take possession of your home, giving you ample time to note any items that you feel were missed during your home inspection.
List of Courses for Certified Building Code Official
These are all One Week courses which were taken in Toronto – All Part 9 and Part 3 Building Code Courses certified courses by the Ministry of Housing and taught by the Ontario Building Officials Association. All courses are 40 hours in length with a required pass of over 70%.
- Carson Dunlop Home Inspector graduate
- Ministry of Housing – Part 9 The Building Envelope
- Ministry of Housing – Part 9 Structural
- Ministry of Housing – Part 3 Fire & Structural
- Ministry of Housing – Part 3 Large Buildings
- Ministry of Housing – Part 3 Health & Safety
- Ministry of Housing – Part 10/11 Change of Use
- Ministry of Housing – Part 9 Health and Safety
- Ministry of Housing – Part 9, The House
- Legal Process – pertaining to Ontario Building Code
- Plans and Review – DND qualification
The Orillia Home Inspector has performed over 9,000 residential home inspections, and a multitude of Commercial, Industrial, Plaza’s, Malls, Commercial Condominiums, Churches and Apartment Buildings in much of Southern Ontario. This Experience and Expertise is invaluable when inspecting your residential home or investment property.
Call Roger 705-795-8255
CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR